Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bad Day.

horrible
Definition: unpleasant
Synonyms: appalling, awful, beastly, cruel, detestable, dreadful

There are 8 simple words to describe my day.
It started about 5th period in Italian when I got a 0 on my quiz. Yup thats right, a big fat goose egg. Isn't that just dandy?

So I went the rest of the day worrying about that, plus the 1789652 other things that I have to worry about every day. AND basically I wasn't feeling good about myself, like at all.

I got my report card though, which was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Let's see shall we? ...

Religion - 95
English - 97
Global - 90
Italian - 83
Biology - 93
Math - 97
V.P - 93
Music - 97
P.E - 90

Overall :: 93.80

Yea, that was iight I guess, but I went down in a lot of subjects. Whatever. School is gay anyway.

The thing that DID make my day was this ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGdm53BXn6w

just, go watch. trust me.
aliya is a fagg and showed it to me.
and made my day better. love you slut.

Concert Friday!

"I wanna be a Jonas Brother!
I'm not gay enough to be a Jonas Brother?! :[ "

2 comments:

heather said...

Hey, just think of it this way, it's just a quiz. Atleast it's not a test.
And your grade are good! So that's good. :]

That video is hilarious.
I watched it earlier.
haha.

Yay for concert!

Ali♥♥ said...

shove your As and B up your assssssssssssssss