Friday, March 14, 2008

Back In Action

I decided that I actually wanna write again. Read it or don't read it - sa'll good. I don't know how much I'll be able to update this cause I've been really busy but we'll see.

What's been new with me lately? Mostly usually absolutely nothing. Canada was a lot of fun but when I came back, yea that wasn't so fun. I've been majorly stressed out the past couple of weeks but hey, what am I gunna do? The perks of being in high school.

Speaking of school sports night was the other week. It was amazing, even though we sucked kinda sorta haha. The sophs juniors and seniors were amazing and the seniors won which is good. The bad part of sports night: it got me so sick.

Yup, the past couple of days I've been home sick with a fever, ear infection, sore throat and stuffy nose. Fun right? Totally. Other than that not much has been going on. I'm so excited for the break though anddd the summer! Can't wait!

So I'm gunna leave you at that.
Adios amigas!

P.S: Nick Jonas is 5 years old :]

2 comments:

julia said...

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BLOG. :D

heather said...

Nick's a what??

YAY FOR WRITING!! :]