Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brace Face

They're on and I hate them. They still hurt from Saturday and they make my teeth look like grillz. I'm not even used to them yet and I don't think I ever will be. 2 years is way too long. I want them off - NOW!

I'm deff. suffering from withdrawels (sp?). I miss thoes boys way too much for my own good. I guess I'm too attached, but I really can't help it. *sigh* :[ No more to say on that topic, or else I think I'll cry.

Speaking of the boys, I absolutely can't stand that everybody knows who they are. You have no idea how much I hate when I'm sitting in homeroom miding my own buisness and all of a sudden I hear "Nick Jonas or Joe Jonas?! Theyre both sooo hot" It makes me want to smack babies. And the fact that this girl Nicolette (thanks for stealing my name) hates me because my name is Nicolette too and I love Nick .. is a little .. um .. GAY! Get over yourself. teenies need to disappear.

I got my haircut on Sunday. It's medium now and I hate it but I needed to get all the dead ends cut off. I miss the beginning of 7th grade when I had like .. SUPA long long long hair before I cut it all off haha.

Anway, Bee & I also went to the cemetary on Sunday. It was the first time I've been there since last November. I seriously can't believe it's almost been a year already. I think about everything I'm doing now and it's not fair that he isn't here with me. We could be doing so much together. We had so many plans and jokes and ... *sigh* Come on ... what's a girl without her dad?

3 comments:

heather said...

Don't worry, you'll get used to them. It'll be all worth it when they come off.

And hey, I bet your hair looks amazing, and if you really don't think so, it'll always grow back!

I'm sorry about your Dad. It must be tough on you, but you're a tough girl.

love you.

Anonymous said...

aw, you'll get used to the braces biffle.

and about that nicolette girl, you already know what we think of her. hahaha.

and i'm sorry about your dad. if you EVER need to talk about it, you know that i'm always here for you.
ily! (:

Zoe said...

Aww. Nicky. I feel you.
I got mine Tuesday, and I'm still not used to them either. Blehh. Yuck. They'll be worth it in the end. That's what I keep getting told. :]

I'm sorry about your Dad. If you ever wanna talk, or want a virtual hug, I'm here. :]

<33