Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Leaving, Goodbye!

Yes, the title is appropriate. In about a half hour I'll be on my way to New Jersey. I'm spending the night with my cousin Christina and then in the morning we're off to Hawaii! Two weeks without a computer is gunna be rough, but I'm gunna try to manage. So I decided that I wanna write something to everyone who reads this blog. So, here goes.

Alllllyyyyyysonnnnn - Please don't cry. Haha. I love you and you'll survive without me. Have fun dog-sitting and make sure you keep me updated with comments and a whole buncha love. I'm gunna miss your face boo bear. But just think, when I come back we'll have Jonas 3 days in a row. Wanna say PARTAYY with non rushed meet & greets? I love you 10 cent and I'll miss youuuuuuu!

Kevtuplets - I LOVE YOU ALL IMMENSE AMMOUNTSSSSSS! Fer seriously, I'm gunna die without our chats. Make sure you send me LOADSS of fluff to read and all the dts hahahaha. I love you girlies. Mandaaa, have fun at your concert! Don't forget to tell me everything! Lin, ohhh mann. COOKIES. the end :] .. Biffle & Quadruplet, keep me updated on everything! I love you all so much and I'm gunna miss you like cuhrayzeee!

Hot Pants - I'm so happy we're talking more and I can't wait to keep our conversations going once I get back! Tell everyone on the boards I miss them and I'll talk to you on the 4th!

Julersz - Muahahha. Be prepared for major texting tomorrow! I'm excited for it! Potter-ness. Oh man. <33

And anyone who reads this blog that I don't know about - I'll miss you! And if you read this and I don't know, leave me a comment so I know you read it! I like comments! Talk to you all when i get back!

3 comments:

heather said...

Ping Pooooonggg!
I'm happy we're talking more too!
I still can't seriously believe you're only 14. But hey, I don't feel like I'm 16 anyway. haha

You better have TONSSS of fun in Jersey, Hawaii, and then at all your Jonas stuff!!

Oooh.. and when you get back we can all talk about the final HP book. haha. yay!

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Byeeeeeeee!
Have funnnnnn!!!!

Kelseylikesmusick said...

Mmm, I miss you already.

Love you baby boo<33

Kelseylikesmusick said...

Hahaha, yeah, I'm lame. Hahaha nah jay kay. But I got one like...idk how long ago cause some of my friends had one and then I saw you had one and I was like, 'AW SHIT SON!' ahahaha. But yeaauh, I have one.